Repair / Upgrade / Renew
What do you do when our computer does not work how it should?
Repair it? Upgrade it? Change it for a new one?
Focus on the cause
Try to treat the cause. Most problems are caused by poor maintenance, outdated technology or software issues.
Improve your current devices life with at least 3 years by upgrading it to its maximum capability. It is cheap, environmental friendly and you do not lose any data.
If you are not sure which option is best for you just send a photo of your laptop’s manufacturer and model number and you will get free advice.
Dust, the unreachable enemy
Depending on the computer architecture physical cleaning might be need more often. Sometimes it requires complete computer disassembly.
Usually, your computer requires cleaning in one of the following situations:
- interior cooler makes a lot of noise
- computer freezes
- computer randomly turns off
- it is more than 3 years old and has never been cleaned
Dust is also a problem because in many cases you can not reach the end of it. Do not try to disassemble your computer by yourself because this can cause permanent damage to its components or even risk of electrocution.
Speed up to 10x faster with a new SSD
Operations included by disk replacement:
- Replacing old HDD with a new SSD
- Complete system cloning on the new SSD
- Efficient disk partitioning
- Malware and virus detection and cleaning
- Interior cooling system cleaning
- Optimizing visual and startup programs for better performance
- Windows update to the latest version (when possible)
- Drivers update (when needed)
- Other upgrade possibilities lookout (RAM)